Part Time Site Supervisor El Paso Water Parks
ASM Global, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has an immediate opening for part-time Site Supervisor of El Paso Water Parks. The site supervisor assists the park management in the daily operations of one of four water parks including staffing, customer service, aquatic operations, and park service. Each water park location features a unique theme with water slides, climbing walls, lazy rivers, kiddie playgrounds and leisure pools.
El Paso has been recognized as a Top Performing City (Governing and Living Cities, 2017), Best Large Cities for Families (Apartment List, Jan 2017), America’s Top 20 Best Value Cities (Trivago, 2016), 4th Best Place to Live if you Love the Outdoors (US News, July 2016) and #2 Safest City in America (SafeWise, Aug 2017)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Assists in the daily management of Guest Services, Aquatics, and Park Services.
• Ensures safety of all staff and guests by maintaining appropriate staffing levels following the Ellis & Associates 10/20 standard.
• Assists in scheduling of staff and posted in a timely fashion.
• Along with water park managers, assist in facilitating in service training programs for safety and customer service.
• Ensure all client and company policies are being enforced by staff.
• Remain current in required and voluntary certifications and training.
• Monitors daily pool operations to adhere to all State, Local and ASM health and safety regulations.
• Ensures proper maintenance and cleanliness, ensuring water park is clean and safe for all.
• Provides leadership and mentorship to all employees on their job performance.
• Ensures a safe guest and employee environment by actively being out in the water park to observe, identify, and rectify any hazards or issues.
• Recognizes and responds appropriately to emergency situations.
• Responsible for addressing any guest or employee concerns.
• Assists in maintaining pools by brushing, skimming, vacuuming, scrubbing, etc. as required.
• On Duty Manager as assigned.
• Recognizes and respond appropriately to emergency situations.
• Assist in recruiting, hiring, and training all seasonal and part time staff.
• Ability to problem solve and react quickly to guest and employee needs.
• Ensuring that guests receive outstanding customer service by providing a friendly, fun, and safe environment.
• Maintains high standards, positive attitude, and professional appearance.
• Attend monthly staff meetings. Develop and maintain a harmonious working relationship with all other departments.
• Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
• Must be 18 years or older with a high school diploma or GED.
• Previous Aquatics experience preferred.
• Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
• Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
• Excellent organizational, planning, communication, and inter-personal skills.
• Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
• Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
• Be licensed and insured to operate a motor vehicle in the United States.
Minimum Education & Experience
• Must be 18 years or older with a high school diploma or GED-College Education preferred.
• Previous Aquatics and /or Waterparks experience preferred.
• Customer service experience preferred.
• Supervisory experience preferred.
• Current Ellis & Associates (or equivalent) lifeguard/instructor certification preferred.
• Certified Pool Operator (CPO) or Aquatics facility Operator (AFO) certification preferred.
• Operate a personal computer using Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the facilities for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to bend routinely and repetitively to lift 20lbs or less and occasionally bend to lift more than 20lbs.
• Ability to travel via air and auto required.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
This description portrays in general terms the type of levels of work performed and it not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any incumbent. The knowledge of skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job-training.
This position offers a competitive salary. Please send a copy of your most recent resume.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 915-534-0628.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.