Security and Safety Department Main Line
Conditions of Entry
- Destination El Paso reserves the right to conduct an inspection on any Bags, Clothing, or Other Items at entry point or within any of our venues at any time.
- Searching for restricted items is a condition of entry to protect your safety and other patrons attending an event at any of the Destination El Paso venues.
- Use of Hand Held Metal Detectors (HHMDs) will be administered after completion of initial bag check. (All items must be removed from pockets and held in hands; with arms spread at shoulder height)
- Failure to comply with Bag Checks and HHMD Checks will result in denial of entry into any Destination El Paso Venue.
- There will be no admission into the venue before the designated opening time.
- You must produce a valid ticket to gain entry.
The security of our guests and venues is of the utmost importance. Please direct any questions or concerns to our on-site security team by calling 915-534-0626.
Full List of Prohibited Items
- No bags or backpacks will be permitted into the venue except for small personal bags or purses (12″ x 12″x 6″ max) Please note that some events may enforce a modified bag policy. Please see the specific event page on the El Paso Live Website or contact the El Paso Live Front Office at (915-534-0660) for further information
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography)
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.)
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included)
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives, and any items that can or may be used as an improvised weapon)
- Illegal Drugs or Substances
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Flares, or Fireworks
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, etc.)
- Balloons, Balls, or Projectiles
- Skateboards, Segway, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas. Please note that some outdoor events may enforce a modified Cooler/ Ice Chest policy. Please see the specific event page on the El Paso Live Website or contact the El Paso Live Front Office at (915-534-0660) for further information
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Production Management)
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets
- Drones (without prior written consent from El Paso Live Management)
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from El Paso Live Management
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s)
- Signs, Flags, or Banners