Part-Time Catering - Food & Beverage
Under immediate supervision, performs various duties in connection with scheduled events, skilled and unskilled job tasks as assigned within the El Paso Convention & Performing Arts Center & All Venues
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Set up for catered events.
• Service of clients attending catered events.
• Food and beverages cleaning.
• Cleaning of soiled china, glass, and silverware.
• Concession Set Up, Sales, Production, Customer Service and Teardown of Concession.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, patrons, employees, exhibitors, and others encountered in the course of employment.
• Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
• Remain flexible and demonstrate skills in customer relations, communications, problem solving and adjust to situations as they occur.
• Convey strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• Position is not substantially exposed to adverse conditions that may occur.
• Position does require sitting/standing for long periods of time.
QUALIFICATIONS High School diploma, GED or minimum (2) years Food and Beverage experience, good knowledge of English grammar, spelling and punctuation. Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions; ability to write legibly; ability to tactfully handle irate citizens; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow employees and the general public.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
This description portrays in general terms the type of levels of work performed and it not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any incumbent. The knowledge of skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job-training.
Please complete the application thoroughly to be considered.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 915-534-0628
ASM GLOBAL is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor