- Work with Events Manager to coordinate logistics, assist with sales, marketing, and promotions and overall plan and concept for El Paso Live’s special events, including, but not limited to: Sun City CRIT, Sun City Craft Beer Festival, El Paso Ice Cream Festival, Alfresco Fridays, Cool Canyon Nights, Broadway in El Paso and Winter Fest
- Identify, spec out, contract, and execute with third party vendors logistics for the special events, including but not limited to tenting, fencing, porta-johns, generators, tables, chairs, power, staging, and signage
- Identify trade opportunities with local businesses and third-party vendors
- Work within the parameters of the event’s budget, updating and tracking expenses throughout the process
- Coordinate with internal departments; Engineering, Housekeeping, Custodial, and Changeover, Event Services, Food & Beverage, and Production to secure internal equipment and staffing for event
- Work with Marketing department to assist in any special promotions, contests, and other marketing initiatives
- Identify, engage and coordinate with local non-profit volunteer groups as event labor
- Engage local retail, restaurant, and art vendors that would be appropriate for the event
- Prepare vendor and sponsor set-up packages and meetings to distribute and finalize event details
- Ordering event merchandise including staff t-shirts and merchandise for sale
- Act as key contact on the day of the event to execute equipment, vendors, staff & volunteers Post event settlement with vendors, including check requests, payment, and reconciliation in the event budget
- Prepare post event recap presentations with sponsors All other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Activities occur both inside and outside facility; some exposure to adverse weather conditions; ability to work flexible hours, as needed, which may include nights, weekends or holidays.
The knowledge of skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job-training responsibilities.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.