Food and Beverage Concessions Manager
Under general supervision, this position oversees all F&B Concession operations including but not limited to concessions, bars, warehouse / commissary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Leadership: Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance.
• Ensure food service appropriately connects to the Executional Framework.
• Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how to execute. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in operation.
• Financial Performance: Build revenue and manage budget which includes cost controls regarding food, beverage and labor as well as ensuring the completion and maintenance of P&L statements.
• Utilize food production software to assure compliance with contracts. Accurately compute all menu costs for sales opportunities as well as on-going menu revisions. Understand performance metrics, data, and order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins
• Create concessions and bartender employee schedules.
• Tabulates receipts and balances POS accounts, stand sheets and cash banks.
• Inventories food and beverage concession supplies on hand at the end of each day or other designated period.
• Trained as a respondent in case of emergencies.
• Attend in-house event-related and staff meetings and relays immediate changes with other departments.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationship with our clients, guests and building staff.
• Establish and maintain a professional environment.
• Ensure and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Recommends and implements menu selection and pricing.
• Develops new concepts to increase existing revenue sources and concession sales and implements approved concepts.
• Ensures that all team members follow the alcohol compliance best practices and in compliance with liquor regulations.
• Track revenue and labor daily
• Ensure self, and all concessions and bar employees follow all Savor F&B policies and procedures.
• Perform all duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Supervise all hourly part time F&B Staff / and occasionally temporary employees.
• Direct the Training of all concession and bartending staff.
• Supervises delivery of all food and beverages to prospective functions.
• Supervises delivery and set-up and breakdown of all equipment to prospective functions.
• Supervises the Concessions Associates during the preparation and services provided by F&B.
• Supervises cleaning of all concession equipment and concession areas.
• Supervises and is responsible for all equipment maintenance, stocking, and inventory control.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and Work Experience
• Must be able to pass background check to include credit status.
• High school diploma or GED
• At least two (2) years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Food Handler Certified.
• TABC Certified.
• Must pass a Background check to include Credit Status.
• Valid driver’s license with good driving record.
• Ability to perform various activities such as constant standing, walking, frequent bending, reaching, kneeling and squatting. • Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Banquet and event bar setting/restaurant & concessions
• Exposure to warehouse and/or kitchen environment
• During events may be exposed to moderate to extreme noise.
• Experience with BYPASS, ALOHA or point of sale system
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
Hours of Work
• Travel negligible
Requires ability to work extended and flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
This description portrays in general terms the type of levels of work performed and it not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any incumbent. The knowledge of skills and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job-training.
This position offers a competitive salary. Please send a copy of your most recent resume.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 915-534-0628.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.