Careers « view all careers
WinterFest Seasonal Supervisor
Under general supervision the Seasonal Supervisors are responsible to supervise and manage 15-20 Seasonal Event Staff to work El Paso’s outdoor ice rink at Arts Festival Plaza in downtown.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Overseeing Operations for the following:
o Skate Pass Sales
o Ice Skate Distribution and Collection
o Ice Rink Operations
o Special Feature Operations
o Daily set up and clean up
• Checking in and out Event Staff
• Time-keeping & scheduling skate sessions.
• Daily reconciliation of skate pass and rental income
• Exceptional customer service, REQUIRED
• Must maintain a clean and organized area for patrons
• Answer and appropriately respond to customer needs and issues.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Outdoor venue – in possible cold condition
• Warm uniform provided upon hire
• Prefer candidates that are FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL and have previous retail, food service, or other customer service positions.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
• Cash handling experience mandatory, and ice skating skills a plus.
• Must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work 30 – 40 hours a week between November 6, 2017 and January 1, 2018
• Must work nights, weekends, and holidays
Join us at our hiring fair
Kringle Kafé – outside The Plaza Theatre
125 Pioneer Place
Wednesday, October 25 – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 29 –2:00 p.m. 4:00 p.m.
Bring proper forms of ID – State Issued ID/DL and SS card or any combination that meets the 1-9 criteria
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA, Federal Contractor