Careers « view all careers
WinterFest Seasonal Staff
Under General supervision the Seasonal Staff will be responsible to work El Paso’s outdoor ice rink at Arts Festival Plaza in downtown.
Skate Pass Sales
Ice Rink Operations
Special Feature Operations
Daily set up and clean up
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide quality, friendly customer service
• Must maintain a clean and organized area for patrons
• Duties include ticket sales, skate rentals, concessions, Greeting, Ice Rink Operations and daily set up and clean up
• Answer and appropriately respond to customer needs
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Outdoor venue – in possible cold condition
• Warm uniform provided upon hire
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
• Prefer candidates that are FRIENDLY PROFESSIONAL and have previous retail, food service, or other customer service positions. Cash handling experience and ice skating skills a plus.
• Must be 18 year of age and have a high school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work 30 – 40 hours a week between November 6, 2017 and January 1, 2018
• Must work nights, weekends, and holidays
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA, Federal Contractor
Join us at our hiring fair:
Kringle Kafé – outside The Plaza Theatre
125 Pioneer Place
Wednesday, October 25 – 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 29 – 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Bring proper forms of ID – State Issued ID/DL and SS card or any combination that meets the 1-9 criteria