Careers « view all careers
Seasonal WinterFest Supervisor
Under general supervision, the Seasonal Supervisors are responsible to assist the WinterFest Event Manager supervise and manage 15-20 Seasonal Event Staff to work El Paso’s outdoor ice rink at Arts Festival Plaza in downtown!
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
• Overseeing Operations for the following:
o Skate Pass Sales
o Ice Skate Distribution and Collection
o Ice Rink Operations
o Special Feature Operations
o Daily set up and clean up
• Checking in and out Event Staff
• Time-keeping & scheduling skate sessions.
• Daily reconciliation of skate pass and rental income
• Exceptional customer service
• Must maintain a clean and organized area for patrons
• Answer and appropriately respond to customer needs and issues.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Outdoor venue – in possible cold condition
• Warm uniform provided upon hire
Prefer candidates that are FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL and have previous retail, food service, or other customer service positions. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel. Cash handling experience mandatory, and ice-skating skills a plus.
Must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED
Must be available to work 30 – 40 hours a week between November 1, 2018 and January 7, 2019
Must be able to pass background check
Must work nights, weekends, and holidays
3 Positions available
Bring proper forms of ID – State Issued ID/DL and SS card for background check verification
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact 915-534-0690.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA, Federal Contractor