Careers « view all careers
P/T Parking/Shipping & Receiving Clerk
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities has an excellent and immediate opening for two Part-time Shipping and Receiving Clerks for the El Paso Convention and Performing Arts Centers and Visitor’s Bureau. This position will assist in the daily operation of the shipping department. Essential duties to be performed include but are not limited to:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receiving and logging all incoming deliveries
• Inspect deliveries for accuracy and conditions of the merchandise
• Issue and distribute inventory as requested and post to inventory log
• Process mail, overnight packages and bulk mailings
• Maintain stock levels, inventory and ensure neatness of stockroom
• Drive company vehicle as required for pick-ups and deliveries
• Perform other related duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Position requires ability to:
• Operate a personal computer using Windows, Word, Excel and other standard office equipment
• Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, patrons, employees, exhibitors and others encountered in the course of employment
• Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines
• Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results
• High school diploma or GED. Subject to work irregular hours including, nights, weekends and holidays
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Prior inventory experience a plus
Position requires stooping, bending, lifting, and walking. Position may be subject to noise and some atmospheric conditions such as fumes, odor, dust, etc. Must be able to lift and move 50 lbs. or more. Must be available to work irregular hours including, nights, weekends and holidays.
This description portrays in general terms the type of levels of work performed and are not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one incumbent. I understand that my duties are subject to change.
This position offers a competitive salary. Please send a copy of your most recent resume.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 915-534-0628.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor