Careers « view all careers
P/T Driver Runner
Under general supervision, performs various duties in connection with scheduled events, skilled and unskilled job tasks as assigned with Destination El Paso, El Paso Live.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Included but are not limited to the following as needed on day of event:
• Transport tour members from one point to another
• Assist with last minute pre-event needs and serves as a runner
• Serves as a personal shopper for tour members and artists
• Provide special accommodations for tour members
• Ensures safety of tour members and artists while in transit
• Assist in controlling unusual circumstances during scheduled hours
• Assist with crowd control inside and outside of vehicle
• Handle any disturbances or problems that arise while in transit during, to and from event
• Perform other duties as assigned
* SKILLS REQUIRED:*
Position requires ability to:
• Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, tour members and artists
• Considerable knowledge of company practices and procedures
• Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
• Remain flexible and demonstrate skills in customer relations, communications, problem solving and adjust to situations as they occur.
• Convey strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Must have valid state issued driver’s license and pass background and driving record check
• Must be able to work long/irregular hours, weekends and holidays
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or G.E.D
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 915-534-0628.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.