Careers « view all careers
Under immediate supervision, performs various duties in connection with scheduled events, skilled and unskilled job tasks as assigned with the El Paso Convention & Performing Arts Center.
• Food handling and preparation for concession and catered events.
• Cleaning of equipment and utensil used to prepare food and beverages.
• Cleaning and maintenance of kitchen and appliances.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Considerable knowledge of food and beverage practices and procedures.
• Follow oral and written instruction and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
• Remain flexible and adjust to situation as they occur.
• Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
• Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, patrons, employees, exhibitors and others.
encountered in the course of employment.
• Convey strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to obtain Food Handler’s card within 30 days of hire date.
• High school diploma or GED; and at least (2) years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Position is not substantially exposed to adverse conditions
• Position does require sitting/standing for long periods of time
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 915-534-0690.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.